What is NEM?
1. Your system will produce power throughout the day as the sun shines
2. At certain parts of the day your system will produce more power than you consume
3.This extra power will be deposited on the utility grid, just like making a deposit at the bank
1. When the sun is not shining your system will not be able to produce power
2. The deposits that you made during the day are now delivered back to you for your use
3. You are now a producer of power and partnered with your current utility provider